Simply call us and we will discuss your needs. The process is easy and hassle-free:
- Reserve your event date and time
- At the event, Lori and Jim will arrive fully equipped and ready for action
- We can shoot, print and deliver right on site
- Corporate Events
- Professional, Courteous, Knowledgeable. Lori and Jim know how to handle your corporate, political, or community event. We will capture your keynote speakers, black-tie award presentations or the candid moments at your holiday party. Have a theme? Dillon Photography can custom build a set. And, we can print on site, our photos make great keepsakes for your guests.
- Private Parties
You will never have to miss out on the fun or worry about capturing a special moment we take care of everything at your private functions like a 50th wedding anniversary, family reunion or toddlers birthday party. We will capture the fun and activities and present you with photographs or a CD. Here is your chance to enjoy and finally get in front of the camera.
- School Events :
Organizers love the easy going, fun way we handle proms, dances, graduation events, recitals, etc.
- Be Prepared
There is nothing like being well organized. Once you have booked your event you will receive an event confirmation regarding the date, time, location, and more. This is the time to discuss as many specifics with the photographer as you feel are necessary. Such topics will include:
- Photography style options
- Specific needs
- Event itinerary
- Meals during long events
- General attendee wardrobe information
- Proper attire for photographer and assistant
- Viewing time - at the event or later, it is good to set a time now
- Printing or CD arrangements on site or off
- Proper Credentials
- Certain locations may require security passes or event badges. Please make these arrangements ahead of time.
- Venue Contact
Before your event, Lori or Jim may need to speak to someone at the event location, possibly even scout the location in person. Please provide a contact and inform them that Dillon Photography may be in touch. We will be interested in the following:
- Equipment loading and unloading
- Power sources
- Shooting space
- Outdoor Events
- Have a backup plan for bad weather.